IMPORTANT: Lead time is currently 4-5 weeks! We will be able to ship faster once the stock is ready.
VAT is not included in the price.
This is an open hardware probe for the Serial Wire Debug (SWD) and JTAG protocols. It utilizes an STM32F723 MCU which has an USB 2.0 High-speed PHY.
There is an USB MUX on the board, so when the probe starts it enumerates in USB FS mode where one can access the internal bootloader and when the firmware takes over, it can switch to the USB HS. The probe enumerates as a CMSIS-DAP v1 and v2 capable probe.Facts
Included in the package is
- 1 hs-probe
- 2 ribbon cable
- 3 stdc14 connectors (14 pins)
- 1 Cortex-M Debug connector (10 pins)
The programming connector is the Tag Connect TC2030, however for just loading firmware the USB bootloader is recommended.
- USB MUX between USB HS/FS and a USB-C connector.
- Castellated vias for all programming pins, power and 2 GPIOs.
- Fully open source hardware/software.
- Programmed in the Rust programming language.
- Officially supported in https://probe.rs as a reference probe.